**This is an in-office Tuesday – Saturday position
(Hours: Tuesday – Friday 10-7pm and Saturday 8-4 pm)**
We are looking for an intelligent, fast learner who can thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment. The candidate will have an immediate impact to influence and learn while using their energetic, easy-going personality to work within a team environment. The Entry Level Web Developer role will require and utilize knowledge over a broad skill set to meet and exceed the daily challenges. Including completing daily tickets and tasks, following up with internal and external personnel on current tickets and expanding knowledge within the industry.
Required skills include (but not limited to):
The ideal candidate would have at one year of experience with above technologies.
Additional required skills:
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop new and update existing code
- Strong understanding of web standards and usability
- BS or BA degree or industry experience in lieu of degree.
The following skills/technologies are considered a PLUS:
- Version control (Git preferred)
- Design experience
- PHP (including Object Oriented Programming)
- MVC Framework (CodeIgniter experience a plus)
- LAMP development environment