Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Immediate opening for an internet savvy and energetic team player to fill our Marketing Assistant role. We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to support the Digital Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. We are searching for a detail oriented and organized individual.
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support Account Strategist team in organizing various projects/campaigns/accounts
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Continually upload, monitor, revise, and optimize ad text as necessary
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy
- Communicate regularly with Account Strategists on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent internet and e-mail proficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Knowledge of and experience running campaigns inside Google Ad