FeaturedPress Releases

Dealer eProcess Employees Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness

By September 14, 2015 March 28th, 2017 No Comments

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and Dealer eProcess employees are raising awareness by participating in fundraisers around Chicagoland, including Barbells for Boobs at CrossFit Amplify and Susan G. Komen’s Lombard Race for the Cure. Click the buttons below to learn more about how Dealer eProcess employees are involved with these breast cancer awareness fundraisers.

CrossFit Amplify's Barbells for Boobs button
Susan G. Komen's Race for the Cure

 

Barbells for Boobs

CROSSFIT AMPLIFY – BARBELLS FOR BOOBS

Dealer eProcess’ Dan Witten, Web Development Supervisor, and Gino Cipperoni, PPC Sales Executive, will team up on September 26th for “Barbells for Boobs,” an annual breast cancer awareness fundraiser held at CrossFit Amplify in Lisle, Ill. Dan and Gino’s partner workout, “Grace” Meets a “Hero”, consists of:

“GRACE” – 4 Min. Time Cap

30
Clean & Jerks For Time

 

“RAHOI” – 12 Min. Alternating Rounds

12
Box Jumps @ 24 In. Box
6
Thrusters @ 95 lbs.
6
Bar Facing Burpees

 

The goal is to raise at least $500 for breast cancer awareness and in support of Mammograms in Action.

To donate, please visit Team Dealer eProcess’ fundraising page and click HERE!

T-Shirts can be purchased at: InfinitiApparelUSA.com/barbells-4-boobs/

To cheer on Team Dealer eProcess, click below for Directions:

September 26th @ 10:30 AM
CrossFit Amplify
1962 Ohio Street
Lisle, IL 60532

 

About Barbells For Boobs:

THE MISSION:
TO SAVE LIVES THROUGH THE EARLY DETECTION OF BREAST CANCER, REGARDLESS OF ONE’S AGE, GENDER OR ABILITY TO PAY.

Barbells for Boobs is a non-profit organization that provides funding to pay for breast cancer detection services as a last resort for thousands of people who don’t qualify for assistance elsewhere. Our aim is to help anyone that needs it, anywhere, whether they are male or female, no matter what their age or situation in life.

#righttoknow #righttofight #righttolive

###

Susan G Komen Race for the Cure

SUSAN G. KOMEN – LOMBARD RACE FOR THE CURE®

Brenda Szczypkowski, Accounting Manager at Dealer eProcess, will be participating in the Lombard Race for the Cure on September 20th at the Yorktown Center in Lombard, Ill. Brenda is raising funds in support of Susan G. Komen’s vision of a world without breast cancer.

“This cause has been near and dear to my heart for a long time now. My mother passed away.. after a 5-year battle. My dad’s close family friend has had [cancer] twice… my sister-in-law is currently in remission,” said Brenda.

75% of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

To make a tax-deductible contribution online, click HERE or mail your contribution to the address listed below.

Please make checks payable to:
Susan G. Komen® Chicagoland Area

Hermes Sports and Events/Susan G. Komen Chicago – Lombard Race for the Cure
2425 W. 11th Street, Cleveland, OH 44113

 

About Susan G. Komen:

Susan G. Komen® – Chicago is the local source for funding breast cancer detection, support and educational awareness in the Chicagoland Area. Komen Chicago is investing over $1 million in navigation, screening/diagnosis, treatment and support programs that serve uninsured and underinsured Chicagoland Area residents.  To learn more about how these programs and services are selected for funding by Komen Chicago, please click here.

###